Group Surf Lessons
Our lesson’s goal is to give you a real taste of surfing in Sagres. Together with one of the oldest local surf schools in Sagres, we will take you around at the discovery of many Algerve’s hidden surf treasures, no matter if you are a beginner or already a more advanced surfer.
- Participants: We keep our groups family size, with a max of 8 surfer. We structure the lessons on three levels according to the surfer’s skills and needs.
- Duration: Our lessons start every morning at 9:00 and have a duration of about 4 hours when surfing our “backyard” Tonel, or around 5, if conditions would be more suitable in another of many Algarve’s surf spots.
- Gear: For the lessons you will be provided with a selection of soft boards (ideal for beginners) and hard boards (for the more advanced of you), together with a confortable wetsuit.
Private Lessons and Coaching
Private lessons are our strength!
This lesson format allows us to always take into account the physical, mental and emotional state of our surfers, as well as ocean and wind conditions. In this way, all our guests can maximise their time in the water and get the best results.
The private coaching format will also allow you to explore all the surfspots that are not accessible with group lessons and gain better understanding of Algarve’s surf reserve.
- Participants: We don’t like crowded beaches… to ensure the best possible lesson, we recommend groups of a maximum of 4 people.
- Duration: Two hours in the water dedicated exclusively to you, plus as much time as you need to find the wave that best suits your level.
- Equipment and transport: soft boards, fibreglass, mini-malibu, fish and more….all boards are of course included. The same applies to wetsuits and transport.
- Video analysis: if you would like more extensive feedback and to be able to see possible errors on camera, we recommend that you contact us to request a video analysis during your private lesson.
At the house we have available a selection of softboards, hardboards and wetsuit
Low season (Oct.-May)
High season (June-Sept.)